Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Political Snark

Firstly, for the Buffy fans out there -- take a look at this recent AmericaBlog post. Is Freddie Thompson a Gentleman?
And then read this little snippet from Digby:
I do realize that I loathe Bush on a visceral level and always have, so I can't say that my impressions of him as person are particularly objective. He is a personality type I can't stand --- his privileged, macho arrogance and nasty, sophomoric social game of primitive dominance are about the least appealing characteristics I can think of in a man. Even if he weren't a complete idiot, which he is, he'd still be an asshole.
Sums it up for me quite nicely.
Oh yeah, things are okay in planty land these days....

3 Comments:

Blogger digiphile said...

Fred certainly is craggy...

The current resident of the Oval office inspires remarkable BDS (Bush Derangement Syndome).

It's certainly unfortunate that he's been so singularly unspectacular as a president, though little in his previous record promised any other level of competence.

Glad to hear plantyness is healthy.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Grateful Girl said...

You're it! I tagged you on my blog. Now you must post. (Giggle.)

6:40 PM  
Blogger digiphile said...

Double tagged.

Maybe that will do it? :D

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home