Tuesday, September 27, 2005

After I win the lottery, this is where I will spend my days

I had a good week, though it got off to a late start. Beautiful early fall weather. Cool at night, warm in the day. Got some sun. Worked hard. Ate well. Slept soundly. Obsessed about plants. Obsessed about life (but not enough). Didn't catch any fish (to speak of). Felt like I left two seconds after I arrived. Cried my way from Ossipee to Portsmouth.
Back at work.

Reality bites.
So think about the good stuff.
Reflections of Oma:

Two bird-nerds and a plant-geek on the ledges:

The view of Big Dan Hole Pond and Roland Park from The Ledges:

A windy afternoon's fishing spot in Spring Cove:
I will have more pictures to share. But for now, a few quick observations:
1. Photoblogging on dialup sucks ass.
2. I slept very well in NH
3. I'm not sleeping well in CT.
4. So I better get to work on that. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home