Thursday, January 19, 2006

Twice in one week. Who woulda thunkit?

I've been meaning to post this graphic for quite some time. I've always been a fan of Tom Tomorrow's This Modern World. But I feel he's found the most succinct summation of our fearless leader I've ever seen.
And thanks to the miracle of cafepress, this graphic is now available on mugs, bumperstickers, and ladies underpants. Tom also posted a quick joke today that, while a groaner, still really made me laugh:

Just had a brief power outage. Couldn’t get any information on my little battery radio. So as I sat there in the dark, with absolutely no idea what was going on outside my front door, I thought to myself, “Wow–this is what it’s like to be a Bush voter.”

Ba doom boom.

I’ll be here all week. Tell your friends.

Next up, more tales of plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home