Wednesday, December 14, 2005

For Your Pleasure


Okay, now that the laughs have been taken care of, here are some random thoughts.
There is a squirrel that loves hanging out on the ivy-covered ledge outside my office window. Every time I move it spooks him and he runs away, only to come right back again a minute later. What a wuss.
Finding Christmas presents that don't suck is very hard sometimes. Also, what do you get for your grandmother(s) who don't need or even really want much of anything?
I finally disconnected my land line and have commenced with my new hipster lifestyle.
Okay, there is no hipster lifestyle. But I am going to save $32.44 a month.
I have batches of Hard Cider and India Pale Ale maturing in my dining room. Don't worry, I can assure you that is the only maturing that ever occurs in my house. Anyway, I may have to have a party so that everyone can help me consume the aforementioned beverages.
I may or may not send out some christmas cards this year. I'm feeling like I should, and could even come up with the energy to do so. On the other hand, that would just elevate everyone's expectations for next year...
My father had his sinuses "scraped" today. Gross. On the other hand, in addition to improving his breathing, he may even be able to taste his food.
There are many other things that I could write about. But I won't. It's time to go make dinner for the girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the sinus "scraping" involve removal of a large amount of tissue? My co-worker had this done, and brought us the grotesque photos of the excised brain material to prove it. Maybe that's why he's such a hick Republican.

Mmm ... beer.

Send those cards. People need you.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home