Monday, December 12, 2005

On anonymity


There has been a lot of back and forth about all of this.
I admit that the idea of remaining anonymous is a little silly. Yes, people have used my first name a number of times. And I am referred to as Gimp, which is short for Gimpadelic. Neither of these particularly bother me. Yes, it's odd to stay hidden, if for no other reason than I think I know almost everyone that ever comments on this blog, though I have no idea of course about who may be reading and lurking without posting.
Soon I may abandon this concept, if for no other reason than so my parents can read about my exciting planty adventures.... But nonetheless, anonymity (or do I really mean plausible deniability?) is what I'm going for right now.
So those of you who do know me, please refrain from using my full name; thus freeing me to post about my speeding, not wearing a seatbelt, grand larceny, voter fraud, my importation of unregistered antiquities from third-world countries, my crack habit, the graft and corruption I presided over while head of Indian Affairs, and of course my status as a covert intelligence officer.

Thank you, and goodnight.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about your herp- oops I've said too much.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will just call you Gimp Plame.

But hey, seriously, I agree. I don't know what crack -- speaking of habits -- Mighty Shifty was smoking last week.

2:41 PM  
Blogger gimpadelic said...

the most egregious comment was not shifty's. I'm not throwing blame, I'm just saying.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Moxie said...

It was my fault. I totally slipped.

Sorry.

Sorry.

Sorry.

3:58 PM  
Blogger digiphile said...

Indeed, 'twas mine, aka, Mr. Hypocritical MoTo.

Perhaps I should look into crack; clearly, not smoking it left me deliriously slipshod with my commentary.

When is that working interview thing, anyway? And wadja think of Last Laugh '05 - I have a feeling you watched at least some of it...

6:04 PM  
Blogger mighty shifty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 PM  
Blogger mighty shifty said...

shifty don't do crack.

it is PCP. it is a super intense high and if you believe CSI can result in canabalism...

I myself am eating my keyboard right now...

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home