Monday, March 14, 2005

Life Updates

I was in Charlottesville most of last week, so no updates.

I'm still a little unsure of exactly what I'm doing with this blog. I set out to do beer, or beer and plants. Maybe a touch of the political. And links. I need links. Is it really a blog if there are no links? Or is it just a live journal? And maybe some stream of conciousness writing, which is about what I'm doing right now.

But the problem is that I want people to be able to look at the beer and plants, and less so the personal stuff. But I think I would benefit from writing out a lot of the personal stuff. I suppose what I really need is three separate blogs - the beer, the plants, and the personal. The real trick is that I need to decide who may or may not be reading this stuff. Oh sure, it's all published on the web and available for anyone to read. But you know my parents are never going to find it on their own. You also know my parents would read this all the time if I told them about it. Does Glen read Moxilicous? Would she care if he did? Do her parents? Ugh.

I want the credit for writing my whatever I'm writing, but I need to seriously consider the audience. Do I want Stacey reading this blog? My parents? Relatives? Friends? If so, which ones? All I know is that at the moment, my readership probably consists of myself and Moxilicious.

More later. I did a bunch of planty and beery things last week/weekend...

4 Comments:

Blogger Moxie said...

Neither my family nor Glenn know my blog exists. I write on the assumption that no one reads it, though apparently you do :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Moxie said...

Neither my family nor Glenn know my blog exists. I write on the assumption that no one reads it, though apparently you do :)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Moxie said...

Neither my family nor Glenn know my blog exists. I write on the assumption that no one reads it, though apparently you do :)

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm. So, I'm reading your WHOLE blog and, um, perhaps I should let you read mine. . .

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home