Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I've been waiting five years for today.

Bill Frist got bitch-slapped by Harry Reid today. And Bill Frist cried like a little girl.

(graphic via atrios)

I was beginning to think the democrats didn't have it in them.

Rove indicted friday, and the republicans were already trying to move the media on to: The democrats and their damn liberal anti-italian-american bigotry. And the blah blah blah bird flu...

And my pal Harry Reid smacked it down. A Fighting Dem! I was beginning to think they didn' exist any more. I actually called his office tonight and left him a message thanking him and telling him to keep up the hard work. I've never done that before. For a great synopsis of all the reasons Harry Reid kicks ass, check this piece on kos.

As bartcop is fond of saying:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know when, but I've kept my eye on Reid. I had a hunch it would be him to put his foot down on these fucking cockroaches.

Did you read his speech? It kind of made me feel like i'd entered another dimension. After I left work, I kind of wandered around downtown in a daze. There were more secret-service-y SUVs speeding around, with sirens. I could almost hear them screaming DEFCON FIVE! or ONE! (whatever is the armageddon one. Sheesh.

What's tomorrow?

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of code names ...

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I've been waiting five years for you to make your next post.

10:27 AM  
Blogger digiphile said...

11 years, er days, and counting...boy, we are a whiny bunch, no? Or at least I am. Your public demands your attention - stop watching Adult Swim reruns and get crackin'!

;)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home