Friday, November 18, 2005

Washyourface... anddrivemetoferenze

Boy.
Man.
God.
Shit.
Okay, anyway... Here is a list of things, most of which you already know:
  • Girls mess up my head. But I really like them anyway.
  • I like plants.
  • The two strongest forces that influence my life: Inertia and Anxiety.
  • I am an unapologetic geek.
  • Other people go to church. I go walking in the woods.
  • I am not good with conflict or confrontation.
  • If I am blogging, emailing, or IMing, I should probably be working instead.
  • Bacon is my favorite spice.
  • I have been suffering from a severe case of iPod envy lately.
  • I wish my life had a soundtrack. I'm pretty sure I could find a good song for just about every moment.
  • I can be remarkably perceptive about some things, and painfully obtuse about others. It's really not intentional.
  • I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm a lesbian.
  • My misanthropy is based in my arrogant (though probably correct) belief that I am smarter than most people.
  • When it comes to Talking (note capital "T") about things, I am just about all or nothing. I can keep my mouth, or I can get into all the stoopid details, but I have a very hard time with anything in between.
  • I have no idea why I started writing this list. I had just intended to write a little note that said "sorry there haven't been more notes".
  • If there was cholesterol in beer or coffee, I probably wouldn't live past 40.
Lastly, the following is the funniest thing I've seen all week (thanks moxie).
*actually, I don't think Bush has done anything impeachable. I just think he's an arrogant fucktard who thinks he smarter than most people. hey, wait a minute...
More to come.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay. I missed Gimpadelic. "Fucktard" is a funny word.

1:59 PM  
Blogger mighty shifty said...

anything is impeachable...it is more just a matter of who is running the congress and how much they hate the president...it is more a political process then a legal one...If you think about it...if democrats had been running the show do you think Ken Starrrrrrr would have gotten anywhere? or on the flipside if there were 60 senators and 55% congressional democrats that they wouldn't be trying to impeach cheney and his stool by now?

of course they would. they hate the guy

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update, damn it.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home