Friday, January 27, 2006

Hoooo-Boy!

a. I just siphoned off a glass of hard cider from the carboy. It will definitely improve with age, but it's a rip-snorter even in it's youth. You're all in big big trouble.

b. I'm retired. For a little while. Sorta. This is the longest period of time I haven't worked since I was in college (three weeks!).

c. Disposed of: three giant contractor bags. Three tubs of recyclable bottles. Four boxes of mixed paper. There are two big boxes of stuff going to goodwill.

d. I'm going to see Keller this weekend.

e. We can ill afford another Klendathu.

f. My house is a mess. Good thing I've got company coming over to keep me honest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The key to Gimpadelic posting: unemployment. Let's unemploy him more often, shall we? Is "unemploy" an active verb?

They sucked his brains out.

I am going to start leaving comments as my word verification, starting today.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home