Friday, March 18, 2005

Various

The plants have gone here.

Maybe the beer will go nowhere, for now. It's not like I try that many new beers on any given week.

Excitement: On incredibly short notice, my friends J and M, have come down from Boston for the weekend. J has just gotten a new government job in DC, and will be moving down here in the next few months. It will be very excting to know more people around here. They can introduce me to all the hot nerdy girls that I know are out there that I have utterly failed to meet.

Hmm.

Also, the geek squad is coming to my house on sunday to geek out to the extreme. We will play Magic, possibly some sort of role-playing game, and hopefully, a round or two of my new favoriate game, Settlers of Catan.

Okay, back to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, there will be hot nerdy girls alright. Hot, nerdy, LAW girls!

Thank you so much for the Southern Hospitality. You are good good good. And Rosie kinda hates us now compared to you, I can tell.

;)

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOUND: one hot nerdy girl. ;)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home