Friday, August 26, 2005

What to do... What to do...


All of a sudden my plans just got a lot more complicated than trying to figure out what to do for my birthday.

DingleG, my roommate of 1 year and coworker of the last three is moving to NY. The work will be less fun but the promotion/buckets of cash offered are too good for any mere mortal to pass up.

I will (eventually) be given a new kid to work with. Or something like that. I also will need to find a new living arrangement. I can, in the short term, keep this house by myself. But I can't keep that up for very long, and frankly, it would be rather silly to do so.

The real stress here is that I've been thinking about other things to do with my life for some time. And doing a lot of hemming and hawing. It is me, after all. But if I'm getting out, nowish would probably be a very good time to get my shit together.

But my shit is ever-so-untogether.

*worry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home