Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Friend, my friend...

My friend and cousin recently posted this testimonial about me:


[Gimpadelic], Bobert to his friends, is a scholar and a gentleman. Having nearly scaled the heights of Mount Shaw, having almost swum across Little Dan Hole Pond, and after much lamenting, didn't quite pick a pint of blueberries, he has been quietly accepted as a funny guy by his large and hippyish family.


Cracked my ass up. I had no idea my cousin had this creative streak in him. Cuz also has the distinction of being the subject of one of the coolest photos I have ever taken. Which he has chosen to use in his profile pic on at least one webpage.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is excellent.

He should profile for a living.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home